Like all community sports clubs, we are a not-for-profit organisation built around the good-will of volunteers and sponsors within the community.
Our fundraising efforts often include events such as Club Social nights or Sausage sizzles, but most of our support comes from the generosity of local businesses who appreciate our efforts and understand the importance of our club as a place for adults and youth alike to socialize, stay healthy, and experience a sense of purpose and belonging under the guidance of positive role models and mentors.
We owe much gratitude to our sponsors for providing us with the finances to maintain and upgrade our training equipment and our playing kit. Sponsorship also allows us to ensure that all of our coaches are properly trained and qualified before taking responsibility for their teams.
If you would like an opportunity to support MBVFC we have a full range of Sponsorship packages to suit all budgets. For more information please contact us via email@example.com
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Increased brand awareness within the community
- Exposure across a huge footprint – MBVFC is part of Football Far North Coast (FFNC), which extends from Mullumbimby to Ocean Shores, Bangalow, Ballina, Lismore, Byron Bay, Pottsville, Casino, Woodburn, Nimbin, Kyogle. Maclean and Tumbulgum. FFNC has more than 8000 players plus parents, siblings & spouses
- Help promote a healthy lifestyle – to players and their families, more than 380 members in over 30 teams
- Give something back to the local community
- Improve your company image
- Help an important organization with achieving its mission statement of providing “purpose, empowerment and belonging” to it’s membership.